Are you prepared to push boundaries and tackle challenges head-on working in a team that wields the entertainment industry's largest consumer datasets? We want you!
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media and entertainment companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world's largest audience behaviour datasets and the industry's leading artificial intelligence platform, the company's platform enables the measurement of cross-platform audience demand for any TV show around the world on any platform.
Our data insights are leveraged by the world’s most renowned brands who are using our global content demand measurement to drive smarter business decisions across the content development lifecycle, from informing content investment and production decisions to supporting distribution and licensing negotiations.
We are looking for a Product Director that can elevate our product execution capabilities. You will be experienced in delivering world-class products to Fortune 500 companies, managing engineering, data science and design expertise.
What you will be bringing to the role:
- Best-in-class operations and execution to drive the development and delivery of world class software products to the industry in a timely fashion.
- Proven track record in building, prioritizing and maintaining product roadmaps (internal and external) against a consistent product vision and industry feedback.
- You will be proficient in:
- rolling out and maintaining product ops metrics (velocity, efficiency, etc.)
- measuring and improving product adoption & usage metrics
- assessing qualitative client feedback and NPS scores
- product marketing & differentiation positioning
- Experience in working directly with Product Owners, End Users, Engineering, UI/UX/IX Design, Data Science and Product Marketing in order to ensure timely execution against our product roadmaps with the intended industry positioning.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, where your work is your passion with no concept of ‘9-5’.
- A desire to be an integral part of a fun, fast-paced start-up on a phenomenal global growth trajectory
- Extraordinary ambition to improve and learn more every day and be the very best in what you do.
- 7+ years product management experience in a high-pressure role delivering cutting edge products on time. Relevant industry experience a plus.
- Experience in human resource planning and management.
- A lot of love for TV!
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail from every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven culture, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our ‘Parrot Play’ guide!)
- Fast paced work environment focused on results
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society’s most impactful industries
- Flexible working hours
- All the resources and support you need to succeed, learn and grow in your role.