This role exists to establish Parrot Analytics as the primary TV analytics thought leader with beautiful design. The key to success in this role is the ability to quickly and creatively respond to a given prompt, articulate and visualize a range of possibilities, and evaluate and present their relative strengths and weaknesses to the team. As the first design hire on the product marketing team, you’ll work closely with both marketing and sales teams to build impactful visual elements that bring the entire Parrot Analytics product suite to life.
Your responsibilities are to translate marketing goals into inspiring and engaging visual designs and to create design assets for both brand and marketing objectives alongside a team of UX/UI and brand designers. You will also design materials for product education initiatives inclusive of creating visual elements for tutorials, email marketing, and in-product promotion. Your design input will also be required for event sponsorships and social media initiatives, including but not limited to infographics and videos.
- Passion and eye for data visualization and for making the complicated, simple.
- A unique perspective on solving problems, honed over time through trial and error and the ability to use design thinking to approach new challenges with a positive attitude.
- 3-5 years of agency or global brand experience. Experience in digital, traditional design studio or advertising agency working across multiple disciplines preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Outstanding creative portfolio.
- Collaborate effectively over distance, understanding and adapting to what it takes for a distributed team to be aligned and effective.
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into simple-to-understand and on-brand imagery.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage a list of design and visual communication needs, handling schedules, printing and production.
- An expert understanding of industry standards and best practices and ability to deliver print and digital designs to spec, on time, every time.
- An interest and desire to up-end industry standards and best practices when the status-quo doesn’t match our desired outcomes.
- Ability to source and manage freelancers to complete ongoing projects when necessary.
- Develop new design initiatives that will further educate the industry on the value of demand measurement.
- Presentation skills- You will have the opportunity to showcase your designs and ideas with the Product Marketing Director, sales managers and CEO.
- Excellent computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite, with a main focus on AI, ID, PS, AE.
- Video editing, animation, Premiere Pro, and HTML/CSS/JS and coding skills are a plus.
- Familiar with web platforms and current digital options with an eye for upcoming technologies.
- Understanding of WordPress and Hubspot templating environments a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a collaborative team-oriented work environment.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactivity, a tendency to act autonomously and the ability to “get stuff done” even during times of high pressure.
- An absolute commitment to put team results first.
- A desire to help others flourish and be their best.
- An entrepreneurial and leadership mindset, where your work is your passion with no concept of “9 to 5”.
- A desire to be an integral part of a fun, fast-paced start-up on a phenomenal global growth trajectory.
- Extraordinary ambition to improve every day and be the very best in what you do!
What you will be experiencing
- A high-performing team of elite professionals who are excited about creating the future.
- A diverse group of colleagues who hail from every corner in the world joined by a common vision to better connect content creators with consumers.
- An unrelenting emphasis on a value-driven team, with an ever-increasing team average (ask us for our “ParrotPlay” guide!)
- Fast paced work environment that is focused on results.
- The opportunity to lead an initiative that is introducing a new paradigm to one of society’s most impactful industries.
- Flexible work hours
- All the resources and support you need to learn, grow, and succeed in your role.
- A lot of love for TV!